The earliest version of Righting The Ship was created so my son could track my recovery.
Thus, while I encourage you to leave comments, questions, suggestions, and critiques, I ask that you keep in mind a few things. Specifically, I moderate comments and any that:
- are spam,
- have links to “spam sites”,
- are profane, including creative spelling of profane words,
- make it clear the post wasn’t read,
- are bot comments (spam),
- have affiliate links (spam),
- have hate speech or promote discrimination based upon race, sexual orientation, creed, colour, age, religion, gender, physical or mental disability,
- have potentially libelous statements,
- have sexual content (spam), or
- multiple comments (spam),
will not be approved for publishing. This list is not exhaustive and may be added to at my convenience.
I am open to friendly debate and discussion. But any that veers in the direction of abuse will not be allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, personal attacks, vulgar, abusive, threatening or harassing language and or images.
When you make a comment, you must provide us with some personal information. You take sole responsibility for your comments and indemnify and leave Righting The Ship and John Dickson harmless from any repercussion flowing from them.
Our goal is to make this a safe space.
Image from Pixabay