This blog was originally created for my son. Thus, while I encourage you to leave comments, questions, suggestions, and critiques, I ask that you keep in mind a few things. Specifically:
I moderate comments and any that:
- are spam
- have links to “spam sites”
- are profane including creative spelling of profane words
- make it clear the post wasn’t read
- are bot comments (spam)
- include affiliate links (spam)
- are hate speech or promote discrimination based upon race, sexual orientation, creed, colour, age, religion, gender, physical or mental disability
- include contain potentially libe
- contain sexual content (spam)
- contain multiple comments (spam)
will not be published. This list is not exhaustive and may be added to at my convenience.
I am open to friendly debate and discussion. But any that veers in the direction of abuse will not be permitted. This includes, but is not limited to, personal attacks, vulgar, abusive, threatening or harassing language, and or images.
When you make a comment, you are required to provide us with some personal information. Additionally, you take sole responsibility for your comments and indemnify and save this site and its operator harmless from any repercussions flowing from them.
My goal is to make this a safe space.
Image by Werner Moser from Pixabay